Soar Health Inc
Date of last revision: February 9, 2021
I. Who We Are?
We are Soar Health Inc dba Soar Autism Center, located in Colorado, and registered as a corporation in Delaware. We provide information related to autism care and related disorders and in-person behavioral health and counseling services through our centers.
II. What Is This?
Just so we’re clear, whenever we say “we,” “us,” “our,” or “ourselves”, we’re talking about Soar Health Inc dba Soar Autism Center and whenever we say “you” or “your,” we’re talking about the person who has decided to use our services. When we talk about our services, we mean any of our website or apps; or any features, products, graphics, text, images, photos, audio, video, or similar things we use.
III. Why Are We Showing You This?
We value and respect your privacy. That is why we strive to only use your information to improve our services to you. If you feel that we could improve in this mission in any way, or if you have a complaint or concern, please let us know by sending us your feedback to the following email address: email@example.com.
Our goal is to be as transparent and open about our use of information and data as possible, so that our users can benefit from both the way they provide information and how we use it.
IV. Information Collection and Use
In accessing certain parts of our services, you may be asked to provide us a variety of information—some of which can personally identify you and some that cannot. To the extent we collect, store, and share this personal information with third parties, we do so only in the ways we explain in this policy. Here’s how we do it and why we do it:
A. Personally Identifiable Information: How we collect it.
Personally identifiable information is data that can be used to contact or identify a single person. Examples include your name, you phone number, your email, your health insurance information, and your IP address. We collect this kind of information only in the following ways:
- Your email address through our website, including if you request our new parent kit
- Various information you provide through our website as part of intake for appointments or other services, such as your name; the name, age, and relation to the patient; your phone number and email address; your and/or the patient’s health insurance information (including company, policy, and number)
- Your name, phone number, and email address if you choose to schedule a call with us
- Your IP address, upon visiting our website
B. Personally Identifiable Information: How we use it.
We use your personal information in the following ways:
- To provide you our new parent kit PDF
- To contact you via email about our services, new information, scheduling or treatments, billing issues, or otherwise
- To determine eligibility and insurance analysis for our in-clinic services at Soar Autism Center
- We may share your name and email address with an email processor to distribute our mailing list.
- We may direct you to Calendly, or a similar call-scheduling website in our discretion, to schedule a call with us. When we do so, you may be prompted to share various information with that service to schedule the call and you should review the corresponding terms and policies for that service.
- We may direct you to Office Ally, Kareo, or a similar payment processing site in our discretion, for you to pay bills for treatment or related services. This site is maintained by a third party and you should review the corresponding terms and policies for that service.
- To provide you our services
- To improve our website performance
- Tailor our services to your needs and the way you use our services
- We will share all collected information to the extent necessary and as required by law or to comply with any legal obligations, including defense of our company.
C. Your Choices in What Information You Share
If you do not register for our email updates, new parent kit PDF, or schedule a phone conference with us, we will not collect your personally identifying information, apart from your IP address.
If you schedule a phone call with us, we require your personally identifying information to determine your eligibility for our in-clinic service. Likewise, if you provide us your email, we use that email to provide you our new parent kit and for updates on our services. We will not use your data for more than the purpose for which it was collected.
D. Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Non-personally identifiable information includes general details about your device and connection (including the type of computer/mobile device, operating system, web-browser or other software, language preference, and hardware); general information from the app store or referring website; the date and time of visit or use; and, internet content provider information. We collect this data through cookies and Google Analytics, similar to many websites.
E. How Long We Keep Your Information
We will retain your personally identifiable information for as long as you use our services and for approximately 2 years after termination of our services, or until you request in writing that we delete or otherwise remove your personally identifiable information.
F. Where We Keep and Transfer Your Information
We are based in Colorado. Our servers are located in the United States and this is where your data and information will be stored. Due to the nature of internet communications, however, such data could pass through other countries as part of the transmission process.
Please be aware if you are a citizen of another country, and if you live in Europe in particular, that your information will be transferred out of your home country and into the United States. The United States might not have the same level of data protection as your country provides.
If you would like more information about this, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
V. Protecting Your Information
A. Keeping it Safe
We make reasonable and commercially feasible efforts to keep your information safe. We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent your information from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way. We restrict access to your personal information to internal personnel who need access, who are subject to contractual confidentiality obligations, and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations; and to a list-serve distribution service, for the purposes of including you in our email updates if you so choose, who has its owns terms and policies for protecting your data. Those processing your information are tasked to do so in an authorized manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Additionally, we provide the following protections:
- All data is stored in an encrypted database.
- All client-server communications are encrypted via SSL.
- All passwords are encrypted and are not stored as plain text.
- We use OpenSSL to issue certificates, as managed by our servicer hosting provider.
- We regularly review our processes to consider if there are any additional improvements we can make to our systems.
That said, no organization or business can guarantee 100% data protection. With that in mind, we also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will inform both you and any applicable authorities of a suspected data security breach, as and when required by law.
B. Third-Party Providers
We do not control those policies and terms. You should visit those providers to acquaint yourself with their policies and terms. If you have any issue or concern with those terms or policies, you should address those concerns with that third-party provider.
C. Posting Content
If you share content with another party, that information may become public through your actions or the actions of the other party. Additionally, if you post any information or content on social media (including our social media pages, which may be linked on our webpage), you are making that information public. You can always ask us to delete information in our possession, but we cannot force anyone else to erase your information. Please be aware that you publish such information at your own risk.
D. Do Not Track Signals/Cookies
Some technologies, such as web browsers or mobile devices, provide a setting that when turned on sends a Do Not Track (DNT) signal when browsing a website or app. There is currently no common standard for responding to DNT signals or even in the DNT signal itself. We endeavor to recognize and adhere to DNT requests. We utilize cookies to retain information to tailor content to our visitors and enhance user experience.
E. No Use by Minors
This website, its content, and our services are not intended for anyone under the age of 18. Any information collected concerning a minor is or is intended to be provided by an adult parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect information from those under the age of 18. If we learn we have accidentally collected such information, it will be deleted.
If you are a parent and your minor child has provided us personal information, you have the right to contact us and require that we: (a) permit you to review the personal information provided, and (b) remove and delete the personal information provided. To do so, upon you contacting us, we must take reasonable steps to confirm you are the parent. You may contact us for such a request at any time at email@example.com.
F. Compliance with Regulators
VI. General Information
A. No Unsolicited Personal Information Requests
We will never ask you for your personal information in an unsolicited letter, call, or email. If you contact us, we will only use your personal information if necessary to fulfill your request.
We respect the rights of all of our users. If you have any questions or concerns about any of these rights, or if you would like to assert any of these rights at any time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
D. Questions about Policy